Chiropractic is a form of conservative care addressing the nervous system function of our bodies by looking at misalignment of the spine and muscular imbalances.
What do chiropractors do?
We screen your spine as well as other joints in the body for any misalignment and correct those through delivering a very specific high velocity and low forced chiropractic adjustment to the specific segment to gain better range of motion and improve the input systems feeding the nervous system.
Postural and muscular imbalances will also be addressed by releasing tight muscles and through rehabilitative exercises targeted at correcting muscle group movements and strength.
We also address lifestyle habits such as posture, exercise, ergonomics, and nutrition.
What can a Chiropractor help with?
- Neck pain Tennis/Golfers elbow
- Headaches Hip Bursitis
- Low back pain Tingling in the fingers
- Frozen shoulder Radiating pain
- Shoulder impingement Muscular contractures
- Hip impingement Muscle tightness
- Plantar fasciitis Sprains/strains
Benefits of Chiropractic
- Natural non-invasive pain relief
- Better posture
- Increased spinal flexibility
- Better sleep
- Improved nervous system function
- Prevention through education, not medication!
Can you relate to any of the issues mentioned above? If so, give your local chiropractor a call to get yourself on the road to recovery!
– Port Bouvard Chiros –